Not knowing about hydraulics can be awfully expensive
If the people working with your hydraulic equipment don't understand hydraulics, sooner or later you'll be dealing with things like:
- • Unnecessary downtime from shortened hydraulic component life;
- • Catastrophic hydraulic component failures;
- • Slow, inefficient, and/or erratic equipment operation;
- • Overheating; and
- • Unnecessary downtime because your personnel have difficulty troubleshooting hydraulic problems.
Will the Basic Hydraulic Boot Camp help your personnel?
It's pretty easy to see if the people working with your hydraulic equipment will benefit from my basic hydraulics boot camp - just show them this hydraulic schematic and ask them to identify each component and describe its function:
(click or tap here for a larger printable version)
I'll bet you a cup of coffee...
I'll bet your a cup of coffee that the first reaction most of your personnel will have when seeing this schematic is either something along the lines of "holy guacamole! What the heck is that?" or something like "give me enough time and I can figure out a lot of this."
• Help your personnel do a better and faster job of hydraulic troubleshooting.
• Teach your personnel what it takes to get the longest possible life from your hydraulic components.
• Help your personnel get the best possible performance and highest level of productivity from your hydraulic components and circuits.
Boot Camp Formats
The Basic Hydraulic Boot Camp is available as:
- • 2-days of on-site training where the instructor comes to your facility.
- • 3-days of on-site training that provides your personnel with even greater opportunity to practice with and master hydraulic circuits. Your hydraulic schematic can be incorporated into this training.
- • 7 hours of live interactive online training with up to 12 people participating in the training. The training is done with video-conferencing software, and is held in a series of sessions conducted over 4 consecutive days.
- • 7 hours of individual, live interactive online training, where you are 1 on 1 with the instructor via video-conferencing software. Training is conducted in a series of sessions conducted over 4 consecutive days.
While even mechanics with decades of experience benefit from the boot camp, your personnel need no prior experience with hydraulics to go from "what the heck is hydraulics?" to knowing how to get the best possible performance from hydraulic machinery, knowing how to get the longest possible life from hydraulic components, understanding hydraulic circuits, and being able to read and understand hydraulic schematics.
Boot Camp Pricing
To help your personnel reduce your hydraulic-related downtime and get the best possible performance from your hydraulics, the basic hydraulic boot camp is available in these formats:
- • 2-day, on-site training at your facility is just $495 per person, plus the instructor's travel and lodging expenses, with a minimum instructional charge of $3,465. Your hydraulic circuit can be integrated into the 2-day boot camp for a small additional charge.
- • For 3-day, on-site training at your facility, there's an additional charge of $210 per person for the third day, with a minimum third day charge of $1050.00. There's no additional charge to integrate your hydraulic circuits into the third day.
- • 7 hours of live interactive online training (1 hour a day for 7 days) with up to 12 people in each session is $160 per person;
- • 7 hours of individualized live interactive online training (1 hour a day for 7 days with 1 participant) is $630;
Give Rob Fish a call at 614-214-7261 or drop us an email at basicHydraulics@gmail.com and we'll be happy to provide a detailed written quotation for your training.
To help your personnel reduce your hydraulic-related downtime and get the best possible performance from your hydraulics, contact Rob Fish (email: BasicHydraulics@gmail.com / phone: 614-214-7261) to schedule an in-person or online Boot Camp.
Customized Creations • Providing Hydraulic Instruction Since 1980 • Call 614-214-7261614-214-7261
Basic Hydraulics Training, Basic Hydraulics Boot Camps, Hydraulics Webinars, and Basic Hydraulics Tutoring